Who is this program designed for?
Home school groups of no more than 15 independent writers; taught by a veteran, state licensed, school teacher. Please see our flyer for additional details.
What does this program include?
Over the course of one school year, your students will get 7-75 minute lessons outdoors, 6 optional take home practice lessons, & all supplies are included in the price of the program.
How will this program benefit my student?
By the end of the course expect that your student will:
- Be more comfortable outdoors
- Have a better understanding of natural processes and native NC organisms
- Develop a sense of connection to our local environment
- Learn writing and sketching techniques needed in many academic subject areas
- Practice quiet reflection
- Observe and question
- Learn a technique of self-expression
- Have fun!
What is the cost of this program?
All 7 lessons are paid for as a group, but the prices are quoted per student. The cost includes the additional 6 take-home lessons, all supplies necessary for the entire course & is dependent on the number of students. There is an 8-student minimum and 15-student maximum. There are no refunds for unattended classes.
8-11 Students: $95 per student
12-15 Students: $85 per student